Tired

Oi, I am sooo tired. Had a great day today. Woke up around 7 in the morning and read knitting blogs while knitting my socks. Then, I went in the pool and took a nice walk in the brisk air. After resting a bit, the whole family went on an adventure to south Miami and then moved on to Lan which is a pan asian restaurant that my grandparents go to every week. I am so full and tired but so incredibly happy as well.
My sock looks about the same just longer. I'm hoping to do the heel tomorrow before we get on the plane so I don't have to worry about printing instructions out for the ride. On the plane I will probably get a lot of knitting done because I will watch La Dolce Vita on my laptop. I also downloaded a knitting podcast called Never Not Knitting. I have just recently gotten into podcasts and now that I have a working iPod, I can download them. If anyone knows of any good ones I'd love to hear about them.
Speaking of music, this past year I have found out about a lot of new music groups. I think I will do a review of a group on every blog post. How does that sound? So, for today's post I will talk about Petra Haden. Petra Haden is a singer/violinist who does some really amazing vocal work. If you look her up on google, I believe you will be able to hear some of her music including a completely sung version of Don't Stop Believing. It's great. I recommend her album Ten Years. The first track of that is called Landing on Earth which is how I originally found out about her. It's quite beautiful and I urge you to look her up.
Well, that's about it. I'd better get back to knitting!

No comments: