Gentlemen

Hey there! Today my Dad, step-mom, and step-brothers, and I went to a Miami Dolphin football game. I am not really into football but I am loyal to the Dolphins. They were playing the Cincinnati Bengals and lost by a couple touchdowns. The upside is that I got a lot done on Adam's socks. Yesterday I finished turning the heel and now I am done with the gusset shaping. They are going really well.

My dad is plugging away on his Hippie Scarf. He is a natural knitter. He knit a couple inches in garter stitch and then wanted to put a pattern in. I showed him how to do a purl stitch and on his first try he got it right. Now his scarf has the four middle stitche in stockinette stitch. He is doing really well.

Karen is knitting a dropstitch stole out of some really pretty yarn. She has gotten very far on it and it looks great.

My cousin Anjali is learning how to knit socks. She saw me making Adam's and wanted to learn. She already knows how to knit and purl so I just taught her how to knit on dpns. She is on the cuff of her first sock and it going really well.

I am also learning how to cook with my grandmother who is a super cook. I am being her sou chef for a Shrimp Creole dish. It is easy to make but tastes really good.

That is about it. Later.

No comments: