Knitting Wrong

I was just reading Annie Modesitts knitting blog. She was talking about how people tell her she is knitting wrong. When I was buying yarn for Tubey I went to Jennifer Knits (I don't like this yarn store at all). I was able to find the one nice helper in the shop and she got me some really nice yarn. I knit up a gauge swatch right there in the store and when I was done the lady complemented me on how fast I knit. The shopkeeper Jennifer must have heard because she came up and took one look at my knitting and said, " Oh youre knitting wrong." She then proceeded to show me how to knit the right way. I was so mad. I could have just blown up in her face but instead I just pretended to agree with her. It was a horrible experience. I strongly suggest you dont get your yarn there.

In other knitting news I have started my Christmas gift knitting. This is one of the reasons why I love Ravelry. In my queue I can order the projects so when I look at it I know exactly what I want to knit, for who, with what kind of yarn, and when I need to finish it. It is so cool!

No comments: