Washington DC!!!

Hey! I am in washington dc for a impeach Bush protest. Now for anyone who reads my blog who is a Republican, no hard feelings. I am not against any political party i just dont agree with George W. Bush.

Anyways youre probably wondering what knitting I brought. Now I have 4 main Wips. The Nantucket Jacket, The Print O Wave Stole, Clapotis, and Cable Net (thats right! I finished the Raindrop Lace Socks! I love them!). But all of them except Cable Net are on metal needles and I didnt want to take the chance on the airplane. So here I am with Cable Net.

Cable Net is a very fun pattern but also complicated enough so I can't read and knit at the same time. I also have to read the pattern all the time. I think that when we go back to LA this will be put on the backburner and only knit at home when everyone is just sitting around talking. For this weekend I will just have to deal.

If anyone knows of good yarn shops here please tell me. We are staying in a @#%$&^ hotel in Foggy Bottom but are capable of taking the metro. Also if you live near hear I would love to meet new knitters.

No comments: